Langsung ke konten utama

Product Review : Pomi Tomatoes

On Saturday, I had some leftover browned ground beef which I heated up with some frozen veggie mix ( corn, peas, carrots ) and I reached for a can of tomatoes to liven it up. I noticed the little cardboard container of Pomi tomatoes I had bought on a whim, and decided to give them a try. Wow - was I delighted with the taste and freshness...from a little cardboard container! It was delicious, and I decided that I would purchase Pomi tomatoes now exclusively. In the winter when tomatoes just aren't that terrific...these were a welcome addition.



• Pomi is 100% all-natural and their tomatoes are grown without pesticides or herbicides
• Straight off the vine, fresh taste that has a long shelf life
• Pomi’s tomatoes are grown without the use of genetically modified seeds
• Pomi contains absolutely no preservatives, water added, artificial flavor, additives, or citric acid
• Low in sodium [10 mg. vs 250 – 400 mg sodium for Del Monte and Hunts]
• Non-Toxic, BPA-free and eco-friendly (www.pomi.us.com)
• Flavorful addition to chili, stews and soups!

You know what I liked best? I turned the container over and over, trying to find the ingredient list. It took me a moment, and then I saw, in small letters...

Ingredients: Tomatoes

That was it! No added sodium, no preservatives - nothing. This is convenience Clean Eating at its best.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Magnificent Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits For Health and Beauty

Benefits of apple cider vinegar due to its mineral nutrition, such as, calcium, magnesium, potassium and etc. Apple cider vinegar benefits for health, such as, regulate the stability of blood sugar, preventing digestive disorders, arthritis alternative medicine, weight loss and much more. Apple cider vinegar is made from fresh ripe apples that are fermented and through a rigorous process before

Plantain Pizza Crust ( GF)

This recipe makes a fast and easy homemade pizza crust that you can make from start to finish in 25 minutes. The secret is a little known savory" fruit" called a plantain. Plantains are in the banana family, but when they are green, they are much starchier and not at all sweet. They are rich in vitamins A and C and low in calories ( 90 calories /cup) and low in fat. In their starchy state ( when they are green),plantains are perfect for making gluten free crusts, crackers, flatbreads, etc. Plantains that are still green enough to make pizza crust A few months ago, my friend Laura introduced me to a delicious gluten free flatbread that she had made using plantains. Up until that point, I really didn't know what to do with a plantain. I barely even knew what they were. Today, I made my first gluten free pizza crust using a single green plantain that cost me 50 cents. The pizza crust was so easy to make, it bordered on ridiculous. I just peeled and cut one plantain into...

Middle Eastern Eggplant Ratatouie

Rich and flavorful, this chunky low calorie Middle Eastern eggplant ratatouille makes a delicious side for a family dinner or an inviting appetizer for your next get together.. I love recipes from Middle Eastern countries like like Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Morocco,and Israel which are famous for their tasty eggplant dishes. This family recipe is a middle Eastern classic that is like a stew- tender, satisfying and easy to make. The secret to the recipe is roasting , not frying, the eggplant and veggies. Roasting brings out the vegetable's natural sweetness, saves calories, and is easier on the digestion than frying. This eggplant recipe is my version of one of my mother in laws authentic recipes that she brought with her from the old country. It is so versatile that we enjoy in a variety of ways: Over Baptismal rice or cauliflower rice,  Paired as a side dish with a bean dish,  As a topping for an omelette ( really good)  Or a cold or hot appetizer with crudites or gluten fre...