Langsung ke konten utama

January 31

Good morning! You may have noticed that I had stopped posting my Daily CE food journal...well, since last Thursday I've had little appetite due to personal issues. These are resolved ( *hug* ) and I'm feeling better emotionally and physically. Like the post from last night: I'm definitely sensing I am bouncing back from emotional setbacks easier since my journey down the CE path began.

2 cups coffee with milk and stevia
1 - 6 oz cup Chobani Greek yogurt with blueberries

1/2 c almonds
1 pear

1 1/2 pieces grilled chicken with light seasoning
A mound of steamed spinach ( 2 cups maybe?? )

1/2 c+ raisins

8 oz broiled steak ( with a dab of A1 )
Fresh steamed broccoli ( stupendously delicious! )

Water: Almost 80 ounces ( I really focused on the water today! )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Magnificent Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits For Health and Beauty

Benefits of apple cider vinegar due to its mineral nutrition, such as, calcium, magnesium, potassium and etc. Apple cider vinegar benefits for health, such as, regulate the stability of blood sugar, preventing digestive disorders, arthritis alternative medicine, weight loss and much more. Apple cider vinegar is made from fresh ripe apples that are fermented and through a rigorous process before

What is warfarin ?

 Coumadin (01 Mg) [Extracted from the website of www.drugs.com] Warfarin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner). Warfarin reduces the formation of blood clots by blocking the formation of certain clotting factors. Warfarin is used to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in veins and arteries. Warfarin may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. Warfarin Tablet (01 Mg) Important information about warfarin Warfarin can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use warfarin if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Never take a double dose of this medication or take it together with other products that contain warfarin or coumarin. You should not take warfarin if you have a bleeding or blood cell disorder, blood in your urine or stools, an infection of the lining of your heart, stomach bleeding, bleeding in the brain, recent or upcoming surgery, or if you need a spinal tap or spinal anesthesia (epidural). Warfarin may cau...

Another Falafel Cracker Recipe with Za'atar ( GF)

I know I made falafel crackers last week , but this is a totally different recipe. It's lighter and crispier than the previous recipe, so you might want to give these a try.  I had never made crackers before last week, but they are really fast, easy, and fun to make. A batch of these 50 crackers from start to finish took me under 30 minutes ( I didn't count the 15 minutes of chill time). In addition, they are gluten free, dairy free, egg free and delicious. We love falafel and it's interesting spices,  so naturally I knew we would love these tasty falafel flavored crisps. What makes them taste like falafel? The chick pea flour, the sesame seeds, the cumin, the turmeric, the coriander and the spice blend called za'atar. What is za'atar or zahtar? Za'atar is a prepared spice blend that is used in many Middle Eastern countries.Although the recipes might vary, Za'atar may be made of any of the following spices: ground thyme, oregano, marjoram, sumac, hyssop an...